Māori Health Review Issue 73
Tēnā koutou katoa. Nau mai ki tenei Tirohanga hou Hauora Māori.
Greetings and welcome to Issue 73 of Māori Health Review.
In this issue:
- Inequalities in cervical cancer between Māori and non-Māori
- Ethnic disparities in attendance at chronic pain services
- Have NZ doctors reached the Smokefree 2025 goal?
- Ways to achieve tobacco endgame targets
- A new approach for Māori mental health
- AF burden amongst Māori and Pacifica people
- Equity in public health economic analyses
- Māori perceived appearance linked to smoking status
- Weight loss programmes need to be culturally relevant
- Enquiring about family violence
- The occupational environment contributes to health inequities
Please keep your feedback and comments coming, we do appreciate them.
Also don’t forget that you can easily search for papers that have been reviewed in previous issues of Māori Health Review using our A-Z index. The index makes it simple to search for what you need. Search terms are listed in alphabetical order – and one click will take you straight to all the relevant abstracts.
Dr Matire Harwood